The Cajun Coast makes it easy to travel like a native with packages, tours and itineraries.
- Cajun Coast Golf Trail Itinerary – Enjoy golf at Audubon Golf Trail Courses
- Bayou Teche Scenic Byway Staycation – Enjoy the beautiful Bayou Teche Scenic Byway
- Easy Riding on the Bayou Tour – Explore the tour of Easy Rider starring Peter Fonda and Dennis Hopper
- Cajun Coast Ghosts Tour – Take in a ghostly adventure.
- Town of Berwick Staycation – Bring your RV and enjoy the week or weekend!
- Town of Berwick – Bayou Vista Staycation – Bring your RV and choose from several RV spots.
- City of Patterson Staycation – RV or B&B, enjoy your stay in Patterson!
- Camping in Morgan City – RV or Lake Cabins!
- Off the Beaten Path Cypremort Point and Burns Point – Perfect for those wanting solitude!
- Historic Franklin – Explore Historic Franklin, an area once described as the prettiest town in Louisiana.
- Civil War Itinerary – Information for the history buff or just those wanting an interesting look at the culture of the time
- Family Itinerary – Take the family and enjoy the ride. Cajun Coast has a great time planned for your crew.
- Cultural Tour – The Culture of the Cajun Coast is Cajun as you might expect, but a wealth of Native American and other cultures also shaped the area, as did the booming oil industry.
- Historic Traveler Itinerary – Architecture, Museums and Main Streets take you through history that’s actually fun!
- Movie Tour – You’ll be amazed at how many locations along the Cajun Coast were used for films.
- Bird or Wildlife Watching – Adventure to find magnificent birds, and other wildlife that exist in this habitat.